70s Community Header Image

Lost in Space

Home PageForumsTelevisionLost in Space

Tagged: 

This topic has 3 voices, contains 3 replies, and was last updated by  Seventies Man 11 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
December 4, 2012 at 9:36 am #183

tankmeister7

Loved this series until it got silly but hey I had a crush on Angela Cartwright as Penny Robinson, as for Zachary Smith he was a pain oh the pain the pain, favourite episodes The Magic Mirror/ and the one where Will gets back to earth at christmas, the film version of Lost in Space that was on a few years ago didn’t do a lot for me……….trivia …. Logans Run the TV series featured a Lost in Space character in one episode, who was it ????????

December 4, 2012 at 9:40 am #185

Rennie

Ooh that’s a toughie as I never watched the Logan’s run series thought the film was great tho.
As to Lost in Space I loved that series too the magic mirror? Was that the one where penny gets her wishes from a friendly “being”?

December 4, 2012 at 11:04 am #186

tankmeister7

Yes she and Smith went into a Mirror and met a boy, Smith and Penny got out and he smashed the mirror and said it was just Penny having a dream as I recall, Logans Run the series in one episode had Angela Cartwright and Heather Menzies as guests and of course they both were kids in the film ‘The Sound of Music and Heather was married to the late Robert Urich.

December 4, 2012 at 1:17 pm #192

Seventies Man

Billy Mummy who played the kid in Lost In Space went on to star in Babylon 5 in the nineties. I recall one later episode of Lost In Space where they actually DID get back to Earthy but for some reason I now forget they could not stay.

It was a great series but I must admit when I watched a few back some years ago I was upset at how bad some of them really were. Also Penny vanished for none episodes and it was never explained. These are the things you remember as a kid!

And we all remember that Robbie The Robot was the same robot from The Forbidden Planet from about ten years before starring a very young Leslie Nielson.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

1970s Community Forum

This is the place to share the memories of those great by gone days and help each other nudge those hidden gems out of the darkest recesses of your minds. Believe me there's a lot of them. Since I started this nostalgia site 7 years ago so many great memories have been cajoled out of my ageing grey cells by my forum friends that would never ever have seen the light of day again. So join in the fun and see what great memories we can help you recall.

Join the Discussion

Register now & join in the discussions, this will allow you to add your own comments, memories, photographs and stories to our ever growing website dedicated to the Seventies. Simply sign up using your Facebook, Twitter, Linked In or Google+ Account

Your API connection setting not working. try to change setting from module option or check your php.ini setting for (cURL support = enabled OR allow_url_fopen = On)