EscapeToThe Seventies.com is a user-generated website, and stores and publishes information under the fair use laws. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide EscapeToThe Seventies.com the information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying EscapeToThe Seventies.com that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
1) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon
2) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site.
3) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
4) A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.