70s Community Header Image

Born in 1950

Home PageForumsSchool DazeBorn in 1950

Tagged: 

This topic has 1 voice, contains 0 replies, and was last updated by  Seventies Man 11 years ago.

Viewing 1 post
Author Posts
Author Posts
February 26, 2013 at 3:57 am #779

Seventies Man

As we are 70s fanatics it would be interesting to see some of the famous 70s people born in 1950.
Stevie Wonder
Richard Branson
Deniece Williams
Natalie Cole
Phoebe Snow died 2011
Tom Petty
Peter Gabriel
Peter Frampton
Billy Ocean
Angnetha Faltskog from ABBA
David Cassidy
Teddy Pendergrass died 2011

Viewing 1 post

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

1970s Community Forum

This is the place to share the memories of those great by gone days and help each other nudge those hidden gems out of the darkest recesses of your minds. Believe me there's a lot of them. Since I started this nostalgia site 7 years ago so many great memories have been cajoled out of my ageing grey cells by my forum friends that would never ever have seen the light of day again. So join in the fun and see what great memories we can help you recall.

Join the Discussion

Register now & join in the discussions, this will allow you to add your own comments, memories, photographs and stories to our ever growing website dedicated to the Seventies. Simply sign up using your Facebook, Twitter, Linked In or Google+ Account

Your API connection setting not working. try to change setting from module option or check your php.ini setting for (cURL support = enabled OR allow_url_fopen = On)