70s Community Header Image

Christmas Eve 2012 the 70s version

Home PageForumsTelevisionChristmas Eve 2012 the 70s version

This topic has 1 voice, contains 0 replies, and was last updated by  Seventies Man 11 years ago.

Viewing 1 post
Author Posts
Author Posts
December 13, 2012 at 6:51 pm #417

Seventies Man

I loved as a kid getting the TV Times and the Radio Times and circling all the great TV shows I wanted to watch on the TV. Of course most of the 70s there were no domestic video recorders so it was miss it at your peril.

I do not have the same excitement now but having looked through the listings I found some gold gems that are being show on the main networks. Cannot even set the video it has to be the hard drive now.

BBC 2
5.35 PM Dads Army. This is the one that Arthur Lowe plays two parts.
7.30 pm More classic clips from Morecombe and Wise
9.00pm Porridge the Christmas one from 1975.

Nothing much really. Do you remember the Night with the Stars specials?

10AM t

Viewing 1 post

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

1970s Community Forum

This is the place to share the memories of those great by gone days and help each other nudge those hidden gems out of the darkest recesses of your minds. Believe me there's a lot of them. Since I started this nostalgia site 7 years ago so many great memories have been cajoled out of my ageing grey cells by my forum friends that would never ever have seen the light of day again. So join in the fun and see what great memories we can help you recall.

Join the Discussion

Register now & join in the discussions, this will allow you to add your own comments, memories, photographs and stories to our ever growing website dedicated to the Seventies. Simply sign up using your Facebook, Twitter, Linked In or Google+ Account

Your API connection setting not working. try to change setting from module option or check your php.ini setting for (cURL support = enabled OR allow_url_fopen = On)