70s Community Header Image

70's Fragrances

Home PageForums70s Fashion70's Fragrances

This topic has 3 voices, contains 8 replies, and was last updated by  Seventies Man 11 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
November 22, 2012 at 2:32 pm #129

Rennie

“Can you remember the body sprays,perfumes,aftershaves you used in the seventies?
I always went for denim or maybe Blue Stratos

January 29, 2013 at 11:29 am #704

Hattie

Hi yes remember wearing my dads Brut lol…. It was all the rage back in the 1970’s to do that…..
White Musk was lovely too. And of course all the avon fragrances in fancy bottles.

February 4, 2013 at 11:00 am #719

Seventies Man

DENIM FOR THE MAN THAT DOES NOT HAVE TO TRY TO HARD… Kevin Keegan and our Henry

And was it Hi Karate where you beat everybody up and smelt great

February 4, 2013 at 11:10 am #722

Hattie

Remember that advert with the Hi Karate. Our Henry was ‘Splash it all over’ …..

February 5, 2013 at 10:19 am #728

Seventies Man

I loved the commercials- especially the Christmas specials.

February 5, 2013 at 10:22 am #730

Hattie

I know were brilliant. Did anyone watch the programme with all the adverts from the past on… certainly brought some memories back. …..

February 8, 2013 at 5:03 am #734

Seventies Man

Yes I saw that.
FLASH CLEANS BATHS WITHOUT SCRATCHING

February 9, 2013 at 3:34 pm #744

Rennie

Lol that was that little old Scottish woman. Lol there are still some great adverts on YouTube ill see if I can find some

February 11, 2013 at 3:18 am #747

Seventies Man

Did Tom and Jerry do adds for a chocolate? I seem to remember seeing that- am I dreaming?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

1970s Community Forum

This is the place to share the memories of those great by gone days and help each other nudge those hidden gems out of the darkest recesses of your minds. Believe me there's a lot of them. Since I started this nostalgia site 7 years ago so many great memories have been cajoled out of my ageing grey cells by my forum friends that would never ever have seen the light of day again. So join in the fun and see what great memories we can help you recall.

Join the Discussion

Register now & join in the discussions, this will allow you to add your own comments, memories, photographs and stories to our ever growing website dedicated to the Seventies. Simply sign up using your Facebook, Twitter, Linked In or Google+ Account

Your API connection setting not working. try to change setting from module option or check your php.ini setting for (cURL support = enabled OR allow_url_fopen = On)